Monday, May 25, 2009


Romans 9:24-33
So, you can see God used this long painful process to produce a few special people from the Jewish race and is now
doing the same with all the nations. In the book of Hosea He says, "I will call those not my people, my people and her
is unlovable, beloved.'" And those I rejected as not my people will now be called sons of the living God. Isaiah also cries
out, "Though Israel grows to be as many as the sands of the sea, only a remnant will be saved. For the Lord will execute
His word thoroughly and quickly." And, "If the Lord hadn't left us a few seeds we would have been as devastated as
Sodom and Gomorrah. So we must conclude that though the Gentiles didn't care about righteousness they received it
out of faith. And Israel, being obsessed with it never achieved it. They thought they could do it themselves and not trust
God for it so they stumbled over the stumbling stone which God had forwarned: "I am going to lay in Zion a stumbling
stone, a rock of offence, and he who believes in Him will not be dissapointed".

No comments: